Comfortable weekend, everybody! I spent a while in STL this weekend with household and it was superior. Feeling grateful. And talking of household, right here’s a portrait of my great-grandfather, Rafael Vegas.
You would possibly bear in mind we had this hanging above our fire in our final dwelling. Now he’s in our eating room, simply off of our kitchen. I see him usually whereas I prepare dinner. Anyway, listed here are 10 issues I’ve been loving currently. Take pleasure in!
1. Considered one of my favourite authors got here out with one other guide! I’ve haven’t gotten to crack open my copy of Saturday Night at the Lakeside Supper Club by J. Ryan Stadal, however I’m excited to quickly.
I nonetheless take into consideration the dinner events from his first novel, Kitchens of the Great Midwest.
2. With jacket season feeling largely over the place I dwell, I’m again to the fanny pack worn over the chest life. It’s so nice for a hands-free bag that feels safe and accessible. Nice for storage gross sales and carrying toddlers round. 🙂
3. In case you are in search of a present for a traveler or actually anybody who’s visited NYC, I really like Art Hiding in New York which is an illustrated information to town’s secret masterpieces. It’s an lovable espresso desk guide that you simply’ll truly need to flip by.
5. Gearing up for a Automobiles-themed birthday for Oscar subsequent month. I’m going to make a Thunder Hole filth monitor cake with this tutorial, and I purchased these figures and these candles for it.
6. Love these classic sunglasses. Whereas I at all times take a look at the extra enjoyable, colourful sun shades on the market, I discover I are likely to put on one thing actually easy and basic extra.
Right here’s a similar version that’s cheaper (in case you lose sun shades as usually as I do).
7. Not too long ago, I made a decision to get hypnotized to attempt to assist with my aim to give up biting my nails for good. It’s solely been a pair weeks since my session, however to date so good.
I would discuss it on our podcast someday. It’s fairly bizarre to some, I suppose, however I’d strive something at this level (something protected).
8. I actually love this gemstone soap kit. Now we have an analogous cleaning soap DIY on the weblog, too.
9. Whereas summer time might not seem to be candle season, I nonetheless burn candles each night. Lol. This is my favorite scent this time of yr.
10. In case you’re curious, right here’s the chandelier in our eating room which you can partially see on this photograph.
P.S. Listed below are some current posts in case you missed them!