Strawberry Butter is an easy and scrumptious approach so as to add magnificence and fruity contemporary enchantment to your snacks and brunch favorites. Unfold it generously on something that tastes good with plain butter – bread, bagels, biscuits, pancakes.
Strawberry butter will create a complete new stage of butter enjoyment!
It’s typically the small particulars that take advantage of affect. Strawberry butter is simply that – a small element that doesn’t take a lot time to make however provides a component of thoughtfulness and taste.
After all it tastes divine – it’s strawberry-flavored butter, in spite of everything! And it additionally seems to be so fairly served in little dishes in your desk or buffet.
It’s good to serve at a morning brunch, a day tea, a child or bridal bathe, or to your loved ones to allow them to know the way particular they’re. It additionally makes an incredible present for a neighbor – a loaf of simple bread with a cute jar of strawberry butter!
When you love strawberry the whole lot, don’t miss this unimaginable free strawberry recipe assortment! You’ll discover 20+ Should Have Strawberry Recipes.
Strawberry Butter is mildly candy, creamy, a stunning shade of pink, and has barely chunky strawberries. At room temperature, it spreads so superbly on bread, bagels, muffins, scones, pancakes, French toast, and so on.
You don’t even need to restrict your self to simply strawberry butter. Different flavored butters that style wonderful in your favourite breads and breakfast objects are Candy Butter, Orange Butter and Honey Butter.
Elements and Substitutions
- Recent Strawberries – Stems and hulls eliminated.
- Butter – Salted or unsalted, your choice, however we choose salted. Room temperature butter is vital.
- Sugar – White granulated sugar for a slight crunch. When you’d like, you are able to do powdered sugar for a smoother butter. Discover ways to make powdered sugar right here.
- Add a scoop of strawberry jam for much more strawberry taste.
- Fold in a cup of marshmallow creme and omit the sugar for a fluffy candy butter that can retain its fluffiness because it melts. This tastes particularly good on scones and cornbread.
Find out how to Make
- Soften butter
- Clear strawberries, then take away stems and hulls.
- Place strawberries, butter, and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse till effectively blended and the strawberries are very finely chopped.
- Be sure the butter is mushy – discover ways to soften butter rapidly.
- Use ripe, flavorful strawberries for the sweetest taste.
Incessantly Requested Questions
You should use frozen strawberries. Allow them to thaw to room temperature after which combine all substances collectively. As a result of thawed strawberries are barely mushy, you’ll need to actually combine the butter collectively as easily as potential, fairly than leaving chunks of berries.
This recipe was written particularly for butter. Margarine is a unique product than butter and gained’t work with the moisture in strawberries the identical method to produce a creamy, fluffy texture.
Find out how to Retailer Strawberry Butter
- Room Temperature – Let sit at room temperature for so long as you’re actively utilizing it. Then cowl and retailer within the fridge to maintain the strawberries and butter contemporary.
- Fridge – Retailer coated within the fridge for as much as per week, or so long as the strawberries nonetheless style good.
- Freezer – Freshly made and eaten is certainly the most effective, however you may retailer unused strawberry butter in an hermetic freezer container for as much as 4 months. Let thaw within the fridge or at room temperature when prepared to make use of. You can additionally freeze small quantities in an ice dice tray and simply pull out one dice at a time for a private sized quantity. Keep in mind, thawed strawberries have a mushier consistency than contemporary ones.
Stop your display from going darkish
In a meals processor, pulse strawberries till fantastic.
Add butter and sugar. Pulse till effectively mixed.
- Granulated Sugar – Substitute powdered sugar for a finer texture.
- Strawberries – Substitute strawberries by eliminating sugar and utilizing 3 tablespoons preserves.
Energy: 115kcal (6%), Carbohydrates: 4g (1%), Protein: 1g (2%), Fats: 12g (18%), Saturated Fats: 7g (35%), Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 31mg (10%), Sodium: 101mg (4%), Potassium: 11mg, Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 3g (3%), Vitamin A: 355IU (7%), Vitamin C: 3mg (4%), Calcium: 4mg, Iron: 1mg (6%)
Estimated vitamin info is offered as a courtesy and isn’t assured.