- Reader’s Digest spoke to Kat about pointers for a enterprise informal costume code.
- The Washington Post profiled Ann Lowe, a Black clothier who was “the go-to designer for weddings and debutante balls for American blue bloods” from the Twenties by way of early Nineteen Sixties however was missed due to her race.
- Well+Good talked to a dermatologist concerning the potential risks of DIY magnificence merchandise.
- BBC WorkLife famous that ladies, significantly these aged 25-54, are again within the workforce on the highest price for the reason that pandemic — however that the milestone is precarious.
- Harvard Business Review defined how leaders can assist new employees’ psychological well being.
- A author for Cosmopolitan acknowledged, “It’s rage-inducing that so many ladies are unaware of the intricate realities of their very own our bodies till they’re making an attempt to conceive — at which level, it’s on you to determine, just about all by your self.”
- Next Avenue shared a bit by a lady who began taking an antidepressant at age 32 after years of psychological well being struggles.
- Glamour declared, “The fashionable bridal celebration is actually simply one other technique to flip the bonds between ladies into revenue and switch us towards one another within the course of.”
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “I’ll Calm Down As soon as You Put Pockets In This Gown.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
- We regarded again at past CorporetteMoms posts, together with having a main driver of household choices and remembering to take meds (or give them!).
- We provided some clothes for working moms, together with some maternity basics and washable workwear.
The publish Weekly Information Replace appeared first on Corporette.com.