- The Cut addressed the security of prescription hydroquinone.
- Allure requested, “The place are the [makeup products] that cater to the wants of ladies older than 39 that don’t make growing old their level of differentiation?”
- Fashionista regarded on the battle between mined and lab-grown diamonds.
- MSNBC talked to Joanne Lipman, creator of Next! The Power of Reinvention in Life and Work, about making a profession pivot and the number-one profession mistake girls make.
- The New York Times reported that SoFi has sued the Division of Schooling to finish the pause on federal pupil mortgage funds.
- Today shared NBC Information correspondent Yamiche Alcindor’s account of the challenges she confronted over years of IVF.
- The Washington Post famous that states with abortion bans are seeing a steep drop in OB/GYN residency candidates.
- The LA Times regarded on the mindfulness of “tender mountain climbing.”
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Are You There Margaret? It’s Me, Menopause.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…