- Fashionista checked out how TikTok has been an enormous issue within the rising reputation of EltaMD sunscreens (additionally a reader-favorite model).
- The Wall Street Journal reported that Congress has given the FDA extra energy to control cosmetics in its end-of-year spending invoice.
- USA Today defined inform whether or not the distant job you’re making use of for will keep distant.
- For his podcast, Original Jurisdiction, David Lat interviewed Lisa Blatt, who has argued 43 Supreme Court docket instances — greater than any girl in historical past.
- The Wall Street Journal listed six methods to guard your cash in 2023; in the meantime, The New York Times defined the “new twists” to each Roth IRAs and Roth 401(okay)s within the abovementioned invoice.
- The Cut noticed, “The menopause-wellness area is poised for its second within the highlight”; in the meantime, The Washington Post shared that hormone modifications throughout perimenopause could cause mind fog, despair, and anxiousness (whee!)
- The New York Times defined what to know earlier than you freeze your eggs and in addition spoke to seven ladies about their experiences.
- A Corporette reader lately shared a hyperlink to the Antisemitism Education Initiative, initially created to coach faculty college students in regards to the roots of antisemitism and supply fashionable examples.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Movies for the Holidays, by Autocorrect.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.