- An Allure editor shared her experiences with AviClear laser remedies for her hormonal and cystic zits.
- The Wall Street Journal checked out how some airways are enjoyable their flight attendant costume codes, “letting any attendant select clothes, fits, or excessive heels.”
- The Wall Street Journal additionally printed an op-ed about encouraging MBA college students to think about fields past the same old suspects.
- Harvard Business Review suggested find out how to work with a workaholic colleague.
- The Associated Press reported that for the primary time in historical past, the 4 leaders of the 2 congressional spending committees are girls.
- The New York Times defined how girls have been misled about coping with menopause.
- SELF gave recommendations on maintaining friendships robust even when life is hectic.
- The Cut checked out The Laundress’ latest points with contaminated merchandise, class-action lawsuits, and extra (and the way some customers are nonetheless loyal to the model).
- Your Snort of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “All the pieces Coming to and Leaving Your Favourite Streaming Service This Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.